An ordinance is a law passed by a your City of Lancaster government. Ordinances for the City of Lancaster may be found below. (if available)
If you have any questions regarding a particular ordinance, please call City Hall and we will be happy to help you.
- 256-Calling for an election on a revenue bond
- 255 Combining Water and Waste Water Systems
- 248.1 Water Sewer Rates Sep 20, 2021
- 247 Annual Budget Jan 1-Dec 31, 2021
- 213 Nuisances and Penalties for Property Maintenance Passed July of 2013
- 186 Fire Works
- 171 Amendment to 169 Junk Auto
- 169-Junk Auto and Junk
- 141 & 195 Unsafe Building Ordinances
- 63 Imposing of Utility Tax
- 62 Imposing of Sales Tax 1%
- 54 Dogs/Animals at Large
- Merchant License
Frequently Asked Questions
May I burn trash and leaves inside the city limits?
No, not at the current time due to dry conditions in our county. Please contact city hall if you have any questions.