- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits City Council meeting minutes
- Serves as the water/sewer utility clerk
- Handles accounts receivable and payable
The City Clerk serves as the link between City Council and citizens as well as the the city employees.
The office of City Clerk for the City of Lancaster provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the City Council and city utilities. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the City of Lancaster City